Download Holiday Terms and Conditions:
Download a Holiday Booking Form:
Booking a MindforYou Holiday is incredibly simple. See the below diagram which helps to describe how our booking process works and how the preparations to your holiday will follow.
If you do wish to book a holiday then please get in contact with the MindforYou Office before completing any documentation in order to check that there is still availability on your desired holiday.
1. Have a browse through our brochure and select your preferred holiday. Once you have called the office to check the availability on your desired holiday, either request or download a Booking Form and Support Questionnaire for you to complete. Returning back to us with a £300 deposit (£150 each).
Download a Support Questionnaire:
2. Once we have received your deposit and booking form this means that your place on the holiday is confirmed.
3. If you need travel organised then please let MindforYou know this via your Support Questionnaire. Please click the below button to be taken to our travel page which gives you more information on how we can help.
4. When we have received all your holiday documentation we shall organise a home visit. This is the oppurtunity for you to meet a member of the MindforYou Team, ask us any final questions you may have and chat through your completed Support Questionnaire to make sure we have the correct support in place. We can accommodate whatever time suits you both best. Usually the visit takes approximately an hour.
5. The outstanding balance is required to be paid 60 days before your holiday start date, this can be done by cheque or bank transfer.
6. Our home visits are not an interrogation or an assessment. It is the opportunity for us to settle your concerns and make sure we have the correct support in place for you both. Our visit is not in place to decide whether you can come on a MindforYou Holiday. If we have any concerns regarding your suitability for one of our holidays then we will be in touch as soon as we receive your completed Support Questionnaire.
7. At the visit and in the Support Questionnaire we discuss what excursions you would like to do whilst you are on holiday. Approximately 28 days before your holiday commences, you will receive our Activity Booking Form for completion and return. This gives you a choice of excursions to go on during the holiday with costings.
8. Approximately 14 days before the holiday commences you will receive a personal Itinerary and menu for the holiday. On here it states your pick up times, if you have pre arranged MindforYou travel, addresses for meeting points and our plan for the 5 days.
9. We can’t wait to welcome you on a MindforYou Holiday in the not so distant future. We hope you thoroughly enjoy the experience and reap the benefits a MindforYou Holiday has to offer.